Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 4 and still loving it!

So this morning after sleeping in to about 9:30 we got ready and took the subway to H&H bagel. If you ever go to NY, NEVER miss out on this! It is really something to die for. Then we walked over to Zabars to see the "cash only" line like in "You've Got Mail." This picture is for my brother David who is in love with cheese. This is a WALL of cheese. There was white cheese, and yellow cheese and string cheese even Tillamook cheese. So David just thought you should know I was thinking about you!


After that we went to The American Museum of Natural History. That is where I saw the most AMAZING planetarium ever. This is a picture of the outside of the planetarium. This was fairly exciting to me since I am such a space nerd! Oh, and the picture after that is what I would weight if I were on the moon. Hahahaa! Not so small after all, eh?

So some of you wanted me to tell more about the whole running into the mirror at forever 21, so I guess I will elaborate. We are in Forever 21 and so is every other girl in NYC. There are about 21 thousand door ways and floors and shelves and racks and everything is thrown all over and nothing is remotely organized (which naturally made me so crazy I organize the shelves while waiting in the checkout line). So I had all of my fabulous deals in my hand and am sorting through which one to get, which one and I THOUGHT I saw the door way out and while I was walking I wasn't really paying so very much attention and luckily I only hit my arm (as opposed to my head on the sliding glass door (thanks for bringing it up, Rachel!)
So there you have it.

Now to get on a less humiliating topic. Tonight we are going to go get some street food (hot dogs) and then go see Washington Square Park. After that we are going to China town where we will partake of Chinese food. Adam, I will think of you while enjoying my Chow Mein.

Now we are off, so bye!

~Gracie

No comments: