Monday, July 7, 2008

It's all about Grace

In the itinerary I handed Grace on the plane to NYC, I had a cover page all about how this trip was meant to be for her and about her. I was trying to encourage her to tell me what she wanted to do and see and for her to change anything she didn't want to do and to basically feel free to take charge of the whole trip to fit it into what would make it the most fun for her. She's not someone who usually will assert what she wants and I was trying to tel her, "it's all about you!"


As it turns out, I didn't have to tell her, the very city proclaims that New York belongs to Grace!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kristi said...

You need and 8x10 of that to put up somewhere - great shot!

Melanie said...

I agree totally! This is my favorite picture of all! :)