Tuesday, July 1, 2008

All Packed!

Approximately 15 1/2 hours from now we lift off!!! Boarding passes are printed, bags are packed and hidden and the basement doorway is cordoned off! Gracie is out with Bethy getting her nails done as we speak and I'm grilling chicken and bacon to make yummy lunch for the plane ride. Considering I've been waiting around to pack for weeks now, it took very little time. I packed pretty much everything Grace owns and barely filled a large suitcase - the girl is tiny! Her clothes, no matter how many more I buy her, just don't seem to fill up as much space as about 3 of my outfits. Sometimes it's a good thing she doesn't have my genes! :) Okay, just had to spread some post-packing excitement around. Now to see if I can keep a straight face all evening - hope she goes to bed early!

No comments: