So my favorite day would have to be my birthday, for obvious reasons. And also just because I didn't have a time where we weren't doing something fabulous.
My most exciting moment was going to bed the first night knowing I would still be in NY in the morning.
Best food was at Serendipity. You will never know desert until you have eaten there and tried the frozen hot chocolate.
My favorite store was.................all of them! I had the most fun just looking through the little street vendors. They were all selling the EXACT same thing but they were so fun. I am more a little shop with bargains girl than the huge department store, name-brand type girl.
The best NY sight was from the top of the Empire State Building. It was amazing to see so many tall buildings with different shapes and sizes. Also, it was sunset so it was double the beauty!
My Favorite NY moment..........that is too hard. I had too many. But one was being on TV even if it was only me looking dorky grinning like a fool in the background.
Biggest surprise???????? I am sorry but that one is a bit obvious!
Biggest Disappointment was not seeing any celebrities.
The best thing about coming home was knowing that I am going to go back someday!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment