Monday, July 7, 2008

The Loot!

Here it is - most all the wreckage of our shopping expedition! Mostly souveniers for folks at home and birthday money spending for Grace. I do have to say that I spent less than I had budgeted for "spending money" on this trip! I've never managed that on vacation before, usually it's the other way around. However, I did forgot to get something for one person I should've and we forgot to go back and get a sweatshirt I wanted and a poster for Grace's room. Oh well. As you can see, we came home with our share of tourist junk!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kristi said...

ummmm.... Is that a snake?

amyineccl3.11.13 said...

Yes to the snake - gotta have one for my favorite 9 year old boy and one for my wooden toy collection. What else to bring home from Chinatown than a $.75 wooden snake?!